For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / MasterCard Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank, that is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period (does not include ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card and ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card).
- "Cardholder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the card.
- "Instant EMI" refers to the conversion into EMI upon request by the Cardholder, of transactions performed using the retail Card on EDC (Electronic Data Capture) terminal installed at participating stores or payment gateway of online merchant/s.
- “Offer”: Additional cashback on ICICI Bank Credit Card on full swipe/EMI transactions as per table given below:
EMI Tenure (in months)/Full Swipe
|3||Apple Watch & Apple TV||Rs.4000||6,9,12,18,24 & Full Swipe|
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from 01 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2017 (both days inclusive).
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
b. Offer terms and conditions
- Offer is valid at participating stores only.
- Offer is not applicable on 3 months EMI tenure.
- Offer applicable on maximum 1 transaction per card per category during the offer period.
- Apple Watch and Apple TV are part of same category only and only 1 transaction would be allowed in it
- Offer valid only on Card swipe under Brand EMI option/ on Plutus/Pinelabs EDC terminal or Payment Gateway.
- Cashback for all EMI transactions will be credited to Cardholder’s Credit Card account within 90 days from the date of transaction
- ICICI Bank Ltd. & Apple India Pvt. Ltd. retains the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Offer Period without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- EMI Tenures and interest rate applicable for the offer are:
|Tenure||Interest Rate (p.a. on reducing balance)|
c. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
- ICICI Bank EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/Consumer-Cards/Credit-Card/low-interest-emi-products/instant-emi/terms-and-condition.page
- If the Cardholder/s ceases to be Cardholder/s at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad - 500034".
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Credit Cards. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Cardholder/s with the merchant directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card holder/s under the offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any merchant or Cardholder/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Cardholder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.