Upgrade to iPhone 12 at the lowest EMI^ with deferred payment facility
on your HSBC Credit Card.
Buy now, pay later
No Cost EMI**
Register for the
25% Assured Buy Back
Plan offer by Servify
Balance 25% will
be payable at the end
of 24 months
75% of the transaction
value will be converted
Offer valid from 15th March 2021 to 30th September 2021 at all leading Apple authorised reseller stores
Prepayment allowed after 12 EMIs; subject to 3% fee on outstanding amount, or minimum ₹250 (whichever is higher)
**No Cost EMI and Instant
EMI terms and conditions
#Net effective monthltty cost.
*HSBC will continue to charge interest at 15% p.a. as per applicable terms of Instant EMI facility. The interest portion will be credited to your card as cashback post 90 days from the month of transaction effectively giving you a benefit of a No Cost EMI.
The EMI facility is available only at stores on transactions executed through Pine Labs POS/EDC terminals on purchasing select models of the iPhone.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
Deferred Payment after 24 months
Effective Monthly Cost
*Terms & Conditions
- This Offer of 'Instant EMI' (Equated Monthly Instalment) facility is brought to you by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC) and any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
- This Offer is available only to HSBC Credit Cardholders (hereinafter referred to as the 'Cardholder’), excluding HSBC Corporate Cardholders.
- This Offer is valid on purchases made as per the Terms and Conditions from 8th March 2021 to 30th September 2021 .
- Offer details:
- On the purchase of select iPhones models (iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini) at select Apple authorized reseller stores and against card transactions executed on PineLabs POS/EDC terminals only, Cardholders may choose to opt for a 24-month Instant EMI with Deferred Payment Facility (“Facility”) option
- Under this option, Cardholders will be charged interest only on 75% of the total purchase value, which would be converted into 24 EMIs